Dual-band, 802.11ac Wave 2 access point that can support over 200 clients with its 2+ Gbps aggregate throughput rate.
The Access Point nanoHD (UAP nanoHD) is a compact, dual-band access point that can reach a 2+ Gbps aggregate throughput rate with its 5 GHz (4×4 MU-MIMO) and 2.4 GHz (2×2 MIMO) bands. The UAP nanoHD can also support over 200 concurrently connected clients while maintaining an even, reliable wireless experience across your entire network. With its elegant, nano-sized design, this access point can be staged virtually anywhere indoors where you’d like to enhance your wireless speed and performance. Built for plug-and-play simplicity, the UAP nanoHD can be set up in minutes and fully managed with the UniFi Network web application or mobile app.
- Four-stream, 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi technology
- 5 GHz (4×4 MU-MIMO) band with a 1.733 Gbps throughput rate
- 2.4 GHz (2×2 MIMO) band with a 300 Mbps throughput rate
- 200+ concurrent client capacity
- Powered by 802.3af PoE (PoE injector included with single pack)